This is for people who are interested in raiding with ET, but don't quite have the necessary item level yet. I feel this is the quickest/most efficient way of gearing up.
- The most important thing to
get started on is the legendary chain. You can start this chain by talking
to Denzo on the balcony of Two Moons. If he does not have a quest
available, wait until he's done talking to the shadow-pan leader and the
exclamation point will appear.
- One thing to keep in mind is that this chain unlocks the demolition point dailies. This quest hub needs to be opened before you get the seed quest to talk to Wrathion to start legendary.
- Crafters can craft IL 450 pvp gear for cheap. This should get you into heroics.
- Talk to the Lorewalker guy up in the seat of knowledge to unlock the weekly barrens quests. He will have you run the new scenarios first (not sure offhand if they have an IL requirement.) While doing the weekly, you will get drops that you combine with the mojo (Mojo is the reward for completing the weekly) for IL 490...ish gear.
- Run 1 heroic (80 valor) and 1
scenario (50 valor)every day until valor cap. At 480 IL you can run a
heroic scenario (120 valor) instead of normal scenario.
- Save valor for 522 gear unless you get close to the 3k total cap.
- Unlock Isle of Thunder dailies (I believe the quest seed for this starts in Two moons). You will have to run several single player scenarios to fully unlock these dailies. Sunreaver Onslaught rep gets you pretty decent interductory gear for gold.
- Crafters can craft 522 helm and boots using Haunting spirits and crafting daily elements. If you are raider status, the guildbank will supply 1/2 the haunting spirit cost for this gear.
- There are IL 496 crafted
chest and bracers that require Blood Spirits and daily crafting elements.
Blood Spirits can be bought from guild bank for 1/2 AH median for any
guild rank.) Also check the Peon Store tab of the guild bank. That gear is also sold to any rank for 1/2 AH median.
- Run all LFRs as soon as you get the IL; until you have completed that component of Wrathion's legendary chain and have unlocked the next tier LFR. Keep in mind that you can get Shadow-pan assault rep from running LFR Throne of Thunder. This rep is the 522 rep gear (Available by the valor vendor in Townlong Steppes, and the vendor in the cave on the Isle of thunder.)
If you are looking for people to run these things with, post your name here and I'll add you to the following list.