So, to make seeing stacks a bit easier, Acorn suggested getting powerauras and using them to monitor stacks. So, I took a bit of time (~5 minutes setup from scratch) to make a template for people to use, shown here:
Setup is pretty easy, thanks to PowerAura's handy import options. First, I'll go through what you're looking at.
- Each person's name is an Aura linked to the Vital Spark buff, and the number below each person's name is how many stacks they have. Their names will not show if they do not have any stacks, including when stacks fall off due to Vital Flame.
- The Fiery graphic behind each person's name is an Aura tied to Vital Flame. The number beside each person's name is the timer on their Vital Flame buff.
To import these two auras into your power auras, click 'Import' and then enter the following codes:
- For the Vital Spark aura: "Version:4.21; buffname:Vital Spark; x:-818; unitn:Acorn; texture:5; alpha:0.65; aurastext:Acorn; exact:true; textaura:true; size:0.83; optunitn:true; torsion:0.7; y:157; stacks.enabled:true; stacks.y:122; stacks.x:6; stacks.Relative:BOTTOM; stacks.h:0.97"
- For the Vital Flame aura: "Version:4.21; buffname:Vital Flame; x:-819; unitn:Acorn; texture:165; size:0.43; optunitn:true; y:157; timer.g:0.949; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.9804; timer.Relative:RIGHT"
- NOTE: Change 'Acorn' where seen to set it up for each healer, then you can move them around and make them to your liking.
If anyone has any suggestions/questions, lemme know.